3/2/12

This Month's Goal

Today I thought I'd start out with a quote:
                                                 

This quote by Nobel Peace Price winner, Nelson Mandela, was the inspiration for my personal goal this month:  To stop comparing my accomplishments and downfalls with other peoples' and come to the realization that I am trying my best to get everything I can out of life.  I think sometimes it's hard to have motivation to get work done when we are constantly measuring ourselves up to the achievements of those around us.  I know its a bit cliche' but its true.  Just set your own goals and work towards them, rather than taking on the aspirations of everyone around you.  This tactic will make life so much less overwhelming, and you will find that your efforts are much more focused.  You will be led to much greater succes!  

-Slave Dancer 215     


No comments:

Post a Comment