3/2/12

You Look Great! (I'm Lying)

Alrighty. First off. Lets all try to conserve energy by turning off lights. I know you all like to turn every light in the house on and just leave them. But ultimately I am paying for those lights to be on and it always adds up. And of course I'm a poor college student, so I don't have the money for you to stare at yourself in the mirror with the light on for 2 hours. Let's pretend like we care about the environment and "Go Green." I'm going green. That's why I'm wearing a green shirt. (i'm lying...i'm not really wearing a green shirt.) See? I was pretending. It's that simple.

Secondly. Hello all of you non existent readers. I know that hello should never take second priority, but it has. So deal with it. I'll apologize later.

Thirdly. I am McLovin' the cold weather. And I am being serious right now. I do love it. I just wanna go roll around in the snow a bit at night. There is something about snow that seems so...serene. I love driving around at night to just look at everything covered in snow. It's a weird hobby of mine. So there is a fun fact for all of your readers. One uncovered, a million to go! Peace Out Scout!

-McLovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment