3/2/12

That Awkward Moment...

You know that awkward moment when you're the third wheel? Well actually the fifth wheel? Yeah...that's me right now. It has become too awkward for me. So I choose to blog. I hate being the third/fifth wheel. Everyone is always too wrapped up in everything else that you go completely unnoticed. It is definitely making me hate life right now. Sometimes I just want that one person. The one that will never leave me and will never let me feel left out. (my husband/best friend.) He would always be by my side and making me like the most important thing in the world. There are certain times where I need him more than others, and this is one of those special occasions where I am dying for him to be here. (Honey, please know that I am missing you.)

I just need to remember that one day there will be that person that will come along and he won't over look me. I will be the first person he notices. I just need to hold on for that day. Please don't be too far away.

-McLovin'

1 comment:

  1. awww... i feel for ya girl. that guy will come along soon, i'm sure of it! xoxo www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete