4/26/12

These are the Days

Hello friends! Slavedancer 215 here.  You know, I'm not sure why that's my code name.  Maybe I should change it so people don't get the wrong impression? Nah.  It's not like any of you know who I am.  Anyway.... I just wanted to apologize for not posting since, well, this blog was created.  McLovin' has been rather upset with me over it!  Now, we can't have that can we?  So, I guess I will give you an update about the current events of my life.  Hm.... today I started my period.... that's been fun; which leads to my next event.  Today my English class was in the performance hall on my campus because several people from other english 2010 classes were reading their award winning papers to their fellow students (me included).  What I didn't know was that I was going to be asked to go up on stage and receive an award for making it to the finals.  BUT OF COURSE: I wasn't feeling super great and therefore my hair looked like a Lady Gaga concert doo, I wasn't wearing the cutest outfit, and my makeup had been smeared from being caught in the rain.  Now I am onstage, facing over 100 people, with a reject paper and bruised ego.  Crappy day of the week..... CHECK! I guess it could have been worse.  Oh wait, scratch that.  Nope! It couldn't have!

For all those who have had a bad day,

-SlaveDancer215



2 comments:

  1. Love the blog now you just have to post more often! :)

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! the worst. it can only get better from here, right?!

    ReplyDelete