3/23/12

Sometimes...

I just want to curl up and cry. maybe it would make me feel better?

I just want to sulk and feel bad for myself.

I think i'm very confusing. Because what I say and what I want someone to do are two totally different things.

I need to speak my mind.

I just need to vent.

I just need to be loved.

I just want you to hold me and tell me that you'd rather just stay and do nothing with me than go hang out with your friends.

I want you to take the blame.

I already want to be married to the boy I am completely in love with.

I just want to hear you say you love me.

I want to forget everything.

I am pretty sure that i'm an idiot. but then i remember I'm only human.

I just wish you could know what I'm thinking.

I want you to realize how much I really love you.



but that's only sometimes.
and now is one of those "sometimes."



-McLovin'

1 comment:

  1. Be a poet forever. I know those sometimes.
    And sometimes, to curl up and cry does make you feel better.

    This one I wrote was one of those sometimes:

    http://alyssakaylee.blogspot.com/2011/12/tired.html

    ReplyDelete